VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Jennifer Krier is the Vice President of Human Resources for Weigand-Omega Management, Inc. and Omega Senior Living. She brings with her over 15 years of HR experience primarily in the healthcare setting, including over 5 years of Executive-level Regional HR experience. In this position, she oversees all aspects of Human Resources for more than 1,000 associates, including leading the organizational HR strategy delivery of HR Operations, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Total Rewards, and Employee Engagement & Retention.
Jennifer graduated with a Master’s Degree in Human Resources Development from Webster University, and also holds a Bachelor’s of Business Administration with a focus on Human Resources Management from Wichita State university. Additionally, she holds a Professional of Human Resources Certification (PHR).
Jennifer is a valued, trusted leader in providing counsel and executing on the organizational HR strategy. She prides herself on being a culture champion through her leadership and promotion of engagement and voice throughout the organization. She currently sits on the Advisory Board of My Neighbor’s Keeper, as well as the Board of Trustees for a local non-profit, Exploration Place. She is a forward thinker, who thrives on helping the organization achieve success with and by great people.
Areas of Specialty
- HR Strategy
- Delivery of HR Operations
- Organizational Development
- Talent Management
- Total Rewards
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- HR Compliance
Education | Designations
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Development – Webster University
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration (focus on Human Resources Management) – Wichita State university
- Professional of Human Resources Certification (PHR)
- 15 Years in HR for Health Care
- 5 Years Executive Regional HR